Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I wanna get lost

I wanna crawl into a deep deep hole and just dream all the bad things away. I wanna feel like I have power. I wanna feel like I'm special (NO not that type of special either). I wanna be like all the women in my romance novels or the girls in the Teen/Young Adult romances. The romances with Vampires and Werewolves. I wanna feel magic. I want to NOT be in pain or depression. I want to travel around and see things. I don't want to be trapped by work. I want to have enough money all the time to pay the things I need. I could care less about anything extra, although that would be nice. I wanna do something I love and make my living off of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment it always makes me feel special and lets me know i actually have readers.