Wednesday, June 23, 2010

UGH Work!

So today i was bombarded with an impomptu meeting with a supervisor that shouldn't work there. Number one i have no idea what she does, I'm not even kidding i really don't know what she does. Two she has been with our company for three years and still does not know parts of our computer program. She constantly has to ask ME questions in regards to certain aspects of it that should be simple. So she tells me we are going to go upstairs and listen to some tooty calls ( tooty calls are "secret shopper" calls which they score us on) so i go upstairs thinking no big deal. After we are done im about to get up when she says " this is the part of my job i hate" to be honest i thought she was going to fire me something that i feel she doesn't have the right to do. But as a supervisor she does..Anyway she sits down and tells me that she didn't appreciate me disagreeing with her in last weeks meeting and that no matter what my opinion what HER opinion was is what IS and that because she was supervisor her opinion trumped all others. I'm sorry but you should NEVER tell an employee that their opinion doesn't matter it really doesn't make them want to work for you like ever. Now here is the sad thing this supervisor has not only fallen asleep at work, which i have caught her do. She also takes personal calls almost on a daily basis she checks her emails through out the day on her yahoo which is for personal use she has personal mail and perscriptions mailed to the office and it takes her 3-4 hours to do a staples order something that should take at the max half hour. I would say im going to quit like i want to do but at the moment my husband is a stay at home dad and i work if i quit we have no money no way to pay for bills or for medical insurance. Here is the other kicker her supervisor used to be my direct supervisor until she hired this lady three years ago. And although i have reported my new supervisor to the site manager(ex-direct supervisor) still nothing has been done. Im frustrated and now feel like i can't go to anyone in this company. Its hard to work somewhere that gives me such stress and anxiety that i become ill and then do not go into work there for my attendence the last few months has not been the most exellent but other than that my work is wonderful and they NEED me there thats what they tell me. You know why they NEED me there? So she doesn't have to do a damn thing because i do everything that SHE should do...ugh...okay im done thank you for reading if you do =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment it always makes me feel special and lets me know i actually have readers.