Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Son.

Today started out like any other woke up went to the bathroom brushed teeth came back in to the bedroom turned on the light and turned of our a/c in our room. Sit back on the bed turn on the TV to watch the last 10-15 min of the news and then watch the Today show while i get ready for work. Put make up on and do hair then get dressed and kiss the hubby good bye and then leave for work.

Got to work, feet dragging of course. Went inside got all my paper work, turned on my computer, got the cash box out of the safe and sat down. Did all the normal work routines and that continued till about the time my co-worker returned from her lunch just in time for me to go on mine. When she entered into the room you could suddenly feel an icy coolness sweep the room. I asked her a question and she dang near ripped my head off that's how the rest of my day ended up being a disaster. Its like after that i just couldn't get out of my crappy mood.

What bothers me the most is I am the one who let her snapping at me ruin my day. So after work go to Wal-Mart and buy some flip flops since mine broke, also bought some other items that i needed got some gas and came home. Once home I was bombarded by my son. =) and I can't help but smile cause no matter what type of day I'm having i can always count on my son to want me, love me, and smile at me just to make my heart melt for him over and over and over again. I can't help but be happy when he smiles at me and wants to play with his toys and tries to make me talk on his phone and then he throws the phone down and wants to crawl all over on top of me and then lays his head down on my shoulder so i can kiss his forehead. He was the kicker of my bad mood today.

So thank you son i love you more than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment it always makes me feel special and lets me know i actually have readers.