Monday, June 21, 2010

Working Mother.

So I thought that being a working mother would be easier. Boy was I wrong!

I can't stand my job. I currently work in a tiny office with two other women both of whom are considerably older than myself. One is in her mid 40's the other her mid 50's. Lately i have found it hard to go to work. Thinking about going to work makes me physically sick. I find myself wanting to be home ALL the time, yet when i am done with work and i come home i find myself not wanting to be around anyone nor do anything i want to be just left alone. My job is very very draining emotionally and when you are drained emotionally you tend to be drained physically as well. So you can imagine how me and my husband are at the moment =(. I wish there was a switch that most men think women have that i can just turn on and off so that way when i come home i'm a happy mother and a loving wife but thats not always the case and i can see its doing a number on my marriage and on my relationship with my son. My son is only 17 months old and I don't want him to think i don't love him i know he knows that i do but........

FYI

This is my very first time blogging anything. I decided to do this because a friend of mine is doing it and it looked like a good way to get things out that i never really do ever get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment it always makes me feel special and lets me know i actually have readers.