Thursday, February 10, 2011

Scary

The last few days have been such a rollercoaster. Being on bed rest sucks!!! But I will do what it takes to make sure my babies are doing good. Ya know having one day of bed rest always feels good but the second day is really boring. There is nothing to do and only so much t.v. and internet you can do. I don't think I have ever been so bored before. The best thing is that I am still pregnant.

Tuesday night we went to the hospital because i was bleeding VERY badly. I had also passed two clots that were huge. Doctor at ER said that we still had babies and that my cervix was closed which was very good news. He told me to take it easy and follow up with OB. I followed up and we got to see the babies again. Little squirrmers is what they are. Doctor recommended bed rest till next week to make sure the bleeding stops. Things look good the bleeding is slowing down and turning a pink color which is a very good sign. All i want is for these babies to grow and be healthy. I was so afraid i was loosing them it was very scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment it always makes me feel special and lets me know i actually have readers.