Saturday, February 19, 2011

Is this real?


Am I truly pregnant? You know we were not trying. I was just going in to see the doctor about the pain I was feeling. I was not excpecting to find out I was pregnant and especially with twins. I am happy though, truly happy.

Although I am happy I have found myself up late at night and wondering if this could possibly be real. Well duh!! I know that it is I have seen the twins both move and have heard one of their heart beats, the other one moves too much for us to get a steady beat lol.

Amazed is how I feel a lot of the time. As more and more of my friends found out they were expecting, I just kept thinking to myself , I wanna baby. Not knowing that I was actually pregnant. I am amazed that there are TWO babies inside me right now. I am also amazed that we are actually pregnant. I was thinking we would have trouble getting pregnant again. Its astounding that I didn't even know I was pregnant. It didn't even cross my mind.

Now though I am starting to get excited even though I am a little stressed with the thought of loosing these two precious gifts. We have started putting the nursery slowly together we are getting the walls primed for when we find out the sex of the babies and we will also be changing out the carpet to the room as well. I am excited to start buying furniture as well. But for now I am going to rest and stop blogging.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment it always makes me feel special and lets me know i actually have readers.