Saturday, February 12, 2011

Unbelievable.

I'm sitting/laying down due to bed rest and still can't believe we are pregnant. It's just SO amazing to me. I also keep thinking, how was it possible for me not to know? How in the world could i have missed the signs? After all they were all there. Not feeling well, really tired during the weekends, unable to really settle on anything to eat. It never accured to me to even take a pregnancy test. The cats acting weird around me never sent any signals to me. Not to mention even the thought of twins that never crossed my mind. But now im learning all these things about pregnancy with twins and what to do after and how to breastfeed them its gonna be so different than when i was pregnant with sebastian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment it always makes me feel special and lets me know i actually have readers.