Thursday, March 24, 2011

17 weeks pregnant with twins---girls??

We had our OB appointment today at 17 weeks. Although the mid-wife could not tell for sure, we think they may be two girls. I am SO happy since I had really wanted to have at least one daughter. I had actually been hoping for a boy and a girl. But to have two is even greater!!

So when we stepped out of the doctors office and got into the car and Ron and I started to talk about what we just saw I did start to tear up, I will admit that much. I was tearing up from extreme happieness though.

So for the last few weeks I have been feeling movement. Really I started feeling flutters at about 11-12 weeks. But the last couple weeks im feeling strong movement and I can definatley tell where they are when i feel my stomach. I know I am a bigger woman and sometimes it can be hard for us type of ladies to feel the babies right away so I'm getting excited to feel them move and tumble all around. During the ultrasound they kept squirming around it was TOO cute.


So below is a belly picture (in it im laying down so i don't look as "fat" as i really am) at 16 weeks pregnant.


Now I will get even bolder lol and show you my 17 week old belly


(haha I was thinking while taking this pic that you wouldn't be able to tell that its been a week but I think you totally can)

I have two more pictures





Well these are my pics!!! and my post for now. OH and we are thinking about Amelia and Teagan for the names of our girls. Should find out for sure April 8th since we have another sonogram at the Imaging Center at the hospital.
For now I am going to lay down and enjoy pushing my babies around to make them move =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment it always makes me feel special and lets me know i actually have readers.