Tuesday, April 19, 2011

20 weeks pregnant with twins

So far this pregnancy has been a wild rollercoaster of emotions and physical issues. At about 9-10 weeks I bled so badly and passed some huge clots we thought we were miss carrying the twins. At 17 weeks went into the ER because of some extreme abdominal pain on the right side. That night i had surgery to remove a 10cm cyst and my right ovarie and have been off work for the last 3 weeks. This is my 4th week being off work and I should be going back monday the 25th but with the way im feeling i think im gonna talk to the doctor about putting me back at only part time. I just recently started experiencing BH contractions and boy they don't feel very good not to mention i really can't sit or stand longer than 10-15 min with out getting extremely uncomfortable. I don't know how i would be able to do it all day at an office. The babies are so high that even reclining im uncomfortable. The only time i feel okay is when im laying down. I feel bad that I don't wanna go back to work like im copping out but if i don't feel good what am i supposed to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment it always makes me feel special and lets me know i actually have readers.