Thursday, July 15, 2010

Friends

I miss my friends......Sigh!!!


All I do lately is work work work and then come home. I'm so frustrated with the way our life is going. I know that I need to just hang in there, but i keep praying that my friends will find time to hang out. May be I'm just not praying the right way lol. Hmmm there is no wrong or right way to to pray though lol.

I keep seeing all these darn facebook posts. "I had the best girls night out".."hanging with the girls was awesome" "my girlfriends love me" blah blah blah. Am I just not likeable or hangeable lol is that even a word? I know I know I'm whining lol bleh on you who read this.

I'm just feelin sorry for myself and i think i have every reason to. I don't really ever get invited to anything and normally Ron and i don't do stuff with other couples because we just don't feel like people really care about doing anything with us. Besides we do truly enjoy one another's company.

Okay I'm done whining!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment it always makes me feel special and lets me know i actually have readers.