Friday, July 9, 2010

Story of my life part two

I should also mention that right before Kevin and I got together my brother Jimmy had passed away in a terrible accident.

So after Kevin and I didn't work out I started working and not really thinking about much else just work. Every now and again i would go to the local library and get on the computer. While looking over my myspace I decided to do a search of single men in my area. I was tired of just doing nothing but work and needed to have some couple time. Not just sex either but really get with someone and BE with them. I ended up finding this really nice guy named Johnny. After dating for a couple of months we decide to move in with one another. Things didn't go well after that. Once we moved in things took a slide downward. I knew that he smoked pot and although I didn't agree with it I just left it alone and let him do what ever. Soon after I found out he started doing meth and that's when he would get extremely moody and very violent not physically but emotionally. After 8 months he cheated on me with an 18 year old and i asked him to leave. I was very depressed and felt even more alone than ever before and once again i focused on work. I spent many hours of overtime which was good on my pay check. During the time I was with Johnny one great awesome thing came out of it and that was meeting Suzie who is one of my good friends now and no longer is friends with Johnny.

So about a month and a half goes by and I end up meeting this guy named Chris by chance and we date for about 2 months. Things didn't go very far with him for one it just didn't seem like he wanted the same things in life that i did. So after Chris I felt that I didn't need a man and I just stopped looking and said I'M DONE I have had enough. If I'm supposed to fall in love then I will when its right and with the right person. I do believe with in about a month or two my friend Erin (who is an ex friend now) told me that she thought her ex hubby would be a good match for me. For two weeks i kept telling her I'm not interested and that he wasn't a good person after all the stuff she told me about him and if he wasn't good enough for her why in the heck would he be good enough for me? She kept telling me you have to meet him you have to meet him I told her no I didn't want to. So she asked if I would call him I told her no if he wants to talk then he can call me and I gave her my phone number to give to him. I said I'm done chasing guys I deserve to be chased for once. So a couple days go by and I get a call (and not on a good day either) from Ron. I was in such a bad mood and really didn't feel like talking but i took the call anyway and let him chatter away and I asked questions and such and ended up having a good talk about an hour latter I asked if i could just call him the next day because i just was in such a bad mood he asked about what and i told him he said sure that's fine i understand. Six weeks of talking on the phone and I kept telling him I still don't want to meet you just yet I'm just not ready. I informed him that i loved talking with him on the phone i just wasn't sure if i was ready for it to go farther than that.

One night I was talking to Erin and she said I'm right around the corner can i stop by I said sure. She asked if i wanted to meet Ron and i said no she was like well i have him in my car. So i told her again i really didn't want to meet him and that if she pulled in my driveway that i wouldn't come out of my house he ended up getting out a block down the road as a courtesy to me while she stopped by my house.

Several days later i was thinking about going out to get some dinner and called him up and asked if he wanted to join me i informed him i was getting sub way and i would like his company he said yes but that he couldn't afford to pay for mine i told him that was fine we would go dutch lol. Our first date was eating subway in my studio apartment while watching TV and talking.

He ended up spending the night and ever since that fateful date June 9Th, 2007 we have only spent a handful of nights away from one another. I loved him from the moment that i saw him and he says he loved me from the moment we talked on the phone. Three years later after living in two studio apartments we finally have a house of our own and a beautiful baby boy who is 18 months old. I couldn't be happier. To top it off he is a Christian and although it wasn't just him who got me back into being a christian ( thank you Mona!!!) he was a big part of the reason why i went back to church. Now I love god instead of hating him for taking my brother from me to early. I love my family and my friends above all I found that I love myself as well. I couldn't say that three years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment it always makes me feel special and lets me know i actually have readers.