Monday, July 12, 2010

The Joys of Being a Step Mother

So its court ordered that the kids come over on Mondays and Tuesdays from 3:30 to 7:30. How ever this is at the whim of their horrible mother who doesn't want Ron in their lives and has asked him several times to relinquish his parental rights. (I know B#$%^)

So we have had problems basically the whole 3 years Ron and I have been together. She has on more than one occasion put the kids in the middle of arguments that she starts just to make Ron say fine i give up. I have tried to get him to petition for more rights but its hard to get him to do that because he fears how she will treat the kids. Usually when something doesn't go the way she wants it she truly takes it out on Mark the oldest of the two.

Tomorrow is Marks birthday and a couple of months ago Ron and Mark happen to be watching TV when a commercial came on for six flags and Ron thought it would be a great present for a 13 year old to have his friend and us go to six flags. So Ron runs this by his ex a couple days ago to see if it would okay for us to take him in a few weeks she said no that it would be more for Ron than for Mark.

By the way this lady really ticks me off and I have to restrain myself every day from ( okay i need to pray on this right now so I'm gonna take a small break ) .....

Okay she really makes me sad because she uses the kids to get back at Ron every single situation that she possibly can and doesn't want the kids to have a relationship with Ron what she doesn't realize is in the end the kids will despise her and only want to be around Ron but its SO frustrating to see someone you love in so much pain because an ex wont let you have as much time with the kids as you would like all because she wants the oldest to babysit her new born baby with a new man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment it always makes me feel special and lets me know i actually have readers.