Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Wishfull Thinking

Lately I have been thinking more and more of being married to Ron. Yes we have been engaged for almost two years now acutally a little more than that lol. Yet we are unable to get married because I have yet to divorce my ex Kevin.


It is SO expensive to divorce someone in California. Its $325, by now im sure more than that, and I really don't have the funds to do it at the moment. How ever that doesn't mean I don't find myself at work staring off into space every now and again dreaming of the perfect wedding.
I think the first thing that most girls day dream about is the dress. Should I get sleevless?



Should i get strapless? Should I get a poofy dress? All these questions I have asked myself. I constantly am going on to Davids Bridal to enter their contest to win a free wedding dress in the hopes that I will win lol.


I think the other thing to think about is hairstyles. Should I wear it up, down, swooped?? So many decisions. What about color and scheme. How much do we wanna pay and how many people do we want there?
So many decisions to make all i can do for right now until i have the money to get divorced is dream..

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment it always makes me feel special and lets me know i actually have readers.